Monday, June 20, 2011

a new angle

So happy to meet up with these cuties again for some family photos and to document the littlest sister as she hits the 18month milestone! 

The place we met was having a big to-do and there were tents and people in some of the spots I normally would have used, so we were able to do a bit of exploring.  I always love that.

These girls are so beautiful, smart and good natured.  It's so fun watching kiddos grow.  I really appreciate the chances to capture these sweet times in little one's lives. 
this went something like 'How old are you?'.... 'CHEEEEEEESE!'
She is so adorable.

melt my heart



Beautiful family, thanks again guys!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks a million Brooke. I finally got me family photo! I'm never going to be able to choose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely family and lovely pictures! Love where A is telling J a little secret :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog