Friday, August 6, 2010

garden fairies

The plan was to head into a nearby pretty public park, but these sweet little girl's neighbor was kind enough to let us come into her beautiful yard to begin our shoot, and we never left! 

It so happens that these little girls would have looked cute anywhere, but we certainly lucked out to get to spend our morning in a beautiful city-garden wonderland!  Thanks neighbors!

When I arrived at their house, this little one greeted me by name, and welcomed me in and proudly showed me a craft her mom and her had recently done.  So cute!  Then she wondered right away if I loved her beautiful dress... Yes I do!
Gosh, these two were the most mellow, happy and darling little things. 
Don't you SOOOO want to know what cute girly sister secrets they are sharing here... LOVE.
A special kitty named 'kitty' was able to join us at the garden.


It was so fun to meet your adorable girls - Thank you!!

~Brooke

4 comments:

  1. O my! I absolutely LOVE your talent! If I could have you down in Texas to capture my family moments that would be amazing! Great job! BEAUTIFUL pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! They turned out great. I can't wait to see the rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandma LOVES them! Yea!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. With such cute personalities between these two how could these pictures not be gorgeous! Love 'em!
    -Dre

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog