Wednesday, August 25, 2010

5 days new

The beauty of a session with a summer baby - this was one of those warm muggy days and sweet baby S was pretty happy being naked laying on the blanket outside...
I was trying to be all cutesy and shoot from above my head to get this shot (without looking through the lens and without a ladder like I have seen other photogs do)... thank goodness I at least got her in the frame, cause we got that sweet little grin.. strange composition, but I kind of like it!

My friend Em just made this 'cocoon' for me, I love it and more importantly the babies love it... My wish list now includes a green and a pink one (hint hint!!)   Don't you just love how IN LOVE big brother is here...
beautiful baby S - thanks for letting me capture her for you!

2 comments:

  1. So happy you were able to take (and post) pics of baby S! She's beautiful! I think my fave is the buggy one where she's awake :) So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the buggy shot, the BIG BROTHER shot and the first picture with just the headband on. They are GREAT pictures! What a treasure.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog