Friday, May 6, 2011

Tea Party... round 1!

Unfortunately the original date we had planned for the Tea Party RAINED AND SNOWED - Can you believe it?!  BOOOOOO!  Therefore reschedules were in order.  Our first reschedule evening turned out to be a beautiful night.  The kids were all SO good and cute as could be.  There were no hiccups in the whole evening despite a couple wood ticks found, but I am taking that as a sign that the snow is finally over and spring is here!  Here are some shots from reschedules round 1.











This next set is from my practice round in the field I ultimately decided not to use (good choice)... but despite the dreary background, the kids are so adorable that I think it works anyway.
Thank you all so much for coming out, I hope you had a great time!  Stay tuned for Tea-Party Part 2 images.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog