Thursday, May 19, 2011

quick! he or she is almost here!

I know firsthand how it is when baby #3 comes along.  They are loved and cherished just as deeply as #1 and #2, but since you already have #1 and #2, there is some time division that comes into play. 

In my experience, things done for baby #1 - like having the nursery ready, diaper bag stocked and name picked out by the time we heard the first heartbeat, are out the window a little trickier for #3. 

In my case, it was more like, if I had a diaper in my purse and could remember baby #3's age and the spelling of her name, I was patting myself on the back :)   And you know what, our #3 is just fine.  She has guts and charisma and 2 big brothers that teach her and love her to pieces.  She's our cherry on top!

So when this cute momma-to-be (again) asked me to do a quickie photo shoot of her belly with her other babes (because #3 could be here any minute really) - I TOTALLY related and and was ready!


the kiddos were playing in the sand... I LOVE their grubby little fingers so sweetly patting their new baby.

ARG! love these kiddos, can't WAIT to meet #3!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog