Saturday, March 5, 2011

little lady

See the little bench in some of the photos?  I just received 3 of them from my fairy God-father.  He made them out of my parent's old dock sections and old stairs that they just ripped out of their 130 old house... lots of memories in these little benches.  I love them, and they just happen to look really cute propping up a sweet little baby. 

Little missy is a tricky age to photo because she is so little to prop up (although she held out like a champ and we did prop her a lot considering her age), and she is too old and aware to sleep through it all. 

Needless to say, her mommy and I got some good laughs and lost about 40 pounds each (we kept the room at 87 degrees to keep baby happy).  All in all, a really fun afternoon.. and lots of cute photos to boot :)


Oh man, don't you just want to smooch those cheeks right now!! I do.


not really asleep in this hangy contraption... just caught her blinking...

NOW she's asleep.  We wrapped her up tight and out like a light.


Her daddies bear.  Her mom made her the hat.  Love the 2 together.

I think she looks like a heart here.  She is a heart - the sweet kind.




Thanks for playing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog