Monday, March 21, 2011

the boy with eyes made of gold

What a nice and very handsome young man I had the pleasure of meeting!   

We had some laughs because his eyes were shut in about 4 out of 5 shots.  They are this incredible golden color that changes to greens and browns, but I think the gold in them reflected the light (which was rather bright) and made it incredibly hard for him to keep his eyes open.  But he tried SO HARD... so hard they watered.  He was really a trooper!  I promised him I would title a blog post about his golden eyes... Here's to you buddy!

And it was so awesome to be outside!  I think we determined it was 34 or 35 degrees while we were out for our session, but it felt great!











Thanks so much for meeting me out guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog