Wednesday, October 20, 2010

handsome little men and an old creepy barn

this old barn appeared to be held up by one little brick in the front right corner... I didn't really think that we should be going IN it, but the boys had to check it out... it was really pretty, but really pretty creepy too!


SOOOO many great connection shots were captured, my favorite type of session.

Big brother found a really huge and furry caterpiller, someone was VERY impressed!


Love this one!


Big brother is holding his chest because he just slipped off the willow tree and scratched his chest with a pokey broken off tree nub.... I pretend he is holding his heart because he really loves me taking his picture!

Thanks you guys, I hope all the injuries are mending, it was an adventure, but I think we got some pretty cool shots!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog