Monday, October 18, 2010

Bigstone - B family

All grown up, hadn't seen the littlest since she was merely 30 days old!   This is the awesome mama that taught me all about how to make the most excellent iced coffee - which has now become a serious necessity for me - especially when I edit late into the nights after being mama all day :)

This place is SOO great.  It is a mini golf/sculpture garden.  This particular shot is in a sculpture that resembles an overturned boat, with lots of cut out holes that are filled with some artsy colorful melted plastic.  Tricky lighting for photos, but SO pretty!

I asked her to look crabby here... cutest crabby I have ever seen!


This is MY FAVORITE image from this family's session... I know, so mean of me to love a photo of a sad baby,
but have you ever seen a cuter cry?  Not I.  I wouldn't even mind if my kids cried if they were this cute about it!

Thanks guys - suuuuuper fun session!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog