Tuesday, September 8, 2009

little E

Ok, we are back again...

This session was so fun, we met up at little E's great grandparents house up in the bluffs overlooking the St. Croix River. BEAUTIFUL!


And if that wasn't enough, great-grandma kept pulling out the BEST vintagey stuff from her storage - the kind of storage I wish I had to keep the kind of vintagey stuff I want to have! I digress...

And if that wasn't enough, isn't this little guy the CUTEST ever? I loved editing this session because I just couldn't get enough of his little face!


E's mommy and daddy: I promise we got some really nice family shots also, but I couldn't help starting my editing with the little guy... and oh my goodness, I can't even decide what to blog - I love so many of them... Hope ya like!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog