Friday, September 25, 2009

finally

We have been trying to do this session for awhile, and now we did, and I am happy.


One of my b/f's in the whole wide world, and her cute little family...



I ended up with about 5 million great shots packed full of personality... I think that's what it is, there is like this magic age that kids hit, when they are more reluctant to show you the 'real deal'. These 2 haven't hit that magic age yet (thank God!), or perhaps it's because I know them well. either way they were their cute little selves - true to form. And I got LOTS of super fun shots, I am so happy with them :)

btw - in case you couldn't tell, this next shot is little man's impersonation of a pterodactyl with a blue lolli... right on!


While mom was busy getting her daughter changed, I took this little guy to get a couple face shots while we waited, and this is where he went with it. This is not posed, he is cat-walking - all on his own... I had to zoom out, and skip the face shots because he was hilarious! Mom came over laughing - 'OK Fabio!'.

'I can't beeeeleeeeeve it's not buttah!'


1 comment:

  1. Love Love Love Love Love them. Um... I have "borrowed" a few to post/brag about on my blog. Hope that is ok!! Love Fabio and crabby eyed Row :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog