Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Forest Lake Family Photographer | The Whole Crew

These people are so great, it's just always something... you will see what I mean in a minute...




ok, so here's the something I mentioned earlier... first, the girls were thinking it would be nice to have a sister pic in the fallen leaves... brothers decided throwing leaves might be more 'fun'... then gramps shows them up by bringing out the ultimate prop - leaf blower. It actually came in handy at the end in order to get all the leaves out of curly sue's gorgeous locks... smile. love.






love you people... xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness. I've been waiting to see these. They are all ABSOLUTELY gorgeous! I LOVE LOVE the photo of CZ with the leaf blower! Totally speaks volumes to the randomness and giggles of this family. I love the family photo, and love the photo of the B family with O checking out what his mom and dad are doing back there. Brilliant job capturing this family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katlyn, thanks so much! I had so much fun with them, I love them all to pieces!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog