Wednesday, August 31, 2011

a night on the farm

we decided that the only thing that could have made this session any better would have been a chocolate cake (duh) and some bug spray - like a gallon or 3. 

an extremely amazing family, super fun and so good to one-another... refreshing!  I rode out their family farm in WI with them, and it's fun to think of my boys getting to be these boys ages... super great kids. 

the buildings and fields in the images have emotional significance and memories for this family, so it was great to be able to use this location for their family photos.

but holy-moly, the mosquitoes were UNBELIEVABLE!  I have NEVER seen the likes of them... I am still itching just thinking about it!  I have millions of outtakes from the session of one of them swatting themselves, or a big blurred image from me swatting myself as I shot.   Made me laugh... and itch.

 thanks guys - next time I'll bring cake AND twizzlers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog