Friday, November 26, 2010

hat or no hat... HAT!

16 degrees - feels like 6 degrees: this is what my phone weather read.

I LOVE people like this, willing to brave the elements for some fun photos!!  Have I mentioned I love shooting outside in the winter?  Frozen thumbs, don't bother me a bit when the setting is this pretty!  Don't worry, no one was hurt in the process, we took indoor breaks.  And anyway, these people are so stinking beautiful and easy-going that our session literally took 35 minutes from start to finish...

new tadpole FB profile picture - I think so!



forget the freezing business - these guys are HOT!!



my favorite that I have worked from this session so far.
 I love how dreary the colors turn up.



Thanks guys - for doing MN outdoors in the cold - I hope you find your photos worth it, I do!

1 comment:

  1. There are no words!! I really do not have words to express how well your captured our family. It was cold, brrrrrrr, but you would never know. You did amazing Brooke!! THANK YOU!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog