Friday, September 17, 2010

kiss around the corner...

A dumb thing I came up with on a session... I thought the corner was cute, and of course they are adorable... so I thought a kiss from the cute people on the cute corner made sense.  Here is how it went: Funny guy trying to prove to me that kissing on the corner isn't so easy to make look cute....just funny really.
Still pretty cute though!

I hadn't seen her since high school, never met him... It was so good! THEY ARE SO IN LOVE!! Lucky baby.




You can see the mosquitoes flying around their heads if you look close, holy moly they were crazy -those mosquitoes!

When we were making our plans for where to have the session, she mentioned that she liked this field... Obviously I was all over that! 


I always have wanted to stick the sun through a kiss - pretty close!
Thanks guys!  It was super fun and I can't WAIT to meet the little sweet pea!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Brooke....I love them! Never thought I would say that about picutres of me and my big belly! You do such a great job...THANK YOU! We had so much fun on this shoot! Can't wait to see the rest and I really can't wait for you to do our our little girls pictures! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog