Friday, June 11, 2010

Adventure session

They drove all the way here (2 hour drive) with their sweet little gorgeous haired baby... and when they arrived, it began to rain.  So, really just a drizzle, but I can't get my camera wet - even a little bit.  We had been discussing grande plans of train tracks or beautiful fields for her session.. PLAN B:

Maybe you remember the whitewashed hockey rink walls I blogged about here - and how I always wanted to shoot a session here, well, it's right by my house so I brought them there and shot under an umbrella - and.then.we.waited.for.the.rain.to.stop.  Notice the baby didn't mind the wet AT ALL!  Loved it in fact.  Her little bum was soaked and covered in sand and mud - we got a great shot of that to, promise :)

Once the skies seemed to calm a bit, we went over to a walking trail with fields, and walked in - probably a half mile or so... with 2 strollers - a baby and lots of propery.  We had fun, shot some - and then it POURED!  Our only recourse was to hang out and laugh under a tree.  They were so easy going, it turned out to be so fun, even though I was HAVING A PANIC ATTACK very nervous about what to do with them in the rain.  Rain passed and we finished, and I love the results. 

Precious baby (who just turned 1!), fun couple, my camera and an adventure - count me in!  Thanks so much guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog