Wednesday, February 10, 2010

good morning sunshine

Another awake baby!! I was there for over 2 hours and she maybe dozed for 12 seconds. Nonetheless, can you even stand how adorable! She is still so tiny for a 2 month old!

Gorgeous skin, more hair than me I think and striking blue eyes (not like baby-blue/gray - but blue! It doesn't appear she will be brown-eyed like her big brother)...

Speaking of brother... he was not at all interested in getting his picture taken... My favorite shots of him are when he is just horsing around - and that (in my opinion) is just how it should be :)

Thanks for the fun morning guys!

night-night

1 comment:

  1. Wow these are really amazing. I had the privilege of making the little hat she is waring on one of the pictures. I would love to use that picture on my facebook business page. It would give you some free advertising also:)
    Again great job.
    Denise Scott Kinder Knits

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog