Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Sisters and cute boots

Here are the boots... I might be obsessed with them, and I surely wish they came in my size !




Beautiful, both of them.


Big sister - such a sweet girl. She is very interested in photography, and my camera - so of course I loved talking about that with her! She said she preferred to be on my end of the camera, (me too sweetie!) but she sure came out great on the other end - don't ya think!



And this little one, holy moly, she cracked me up. I usually just follow little ones like this around, and snap as they do their cute little things. To do so, I often have to get into some precarious positions. If you have ever witnessed me shooting, you can agree that at the end of a session I typically have more grass stains than the grass.
Well, this little cutie-pie copied me. If I sat to shoot, she sat - and looked at me. If I laid down to shoot, she laid down - and looked at me. That, coupled with the cutest little fur boots EVER, made for some really fun shots!


Thanks for such a fun shoot girls, can't wait to meet little brother in March!

1 comment:

  1. Brooke,

    It was great to finally meet you and thank you for making this shoot so much fun and comfortable for my girls. The few pics you posted, turned out absolutely beautiful-just how I have envisioned them to be. I can't wait to see the rest of the portfolio and I look forward to our next session in March!

    Thanks again,

    Mai

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog