Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A little sunshine on a rainy day...

This baby girl was a ray of sunshine - that's for sure!
This wonderful little family and I planned our session for a day that wasn't willing to cooperate for the outdoor shoot they had hoped for. Rain.Rain.Rain.
We made do, and I don't think it would have mattered much where we went because this little girl was a doll. Ah - love the lips in the 2nd one below.

She is SO loved! It is one of the things I like best about my job, capturing the unmistakeable looks on parent's faces of the crazy love they have as a family - that they never even knew was possible before their sweet little one came to be.
I'd say she might be a bit fond of mommy and daddy also :)


Thanks for sharing your silver lining guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog