Tuesday, August 4, 2009

day trip

I had the pleasure of heading to Duluth for the morning for back to back shoots including a session with this spunky little family! They were here on vacation from Texas, and decided to have a family session in Duluth.



We found some really fun spots, although I think we could have shot in the Walmart parking lot and had fun anyway. Cute couple, beautiful daughters and oh I must mention that their little pooch, was SOOOO cooperative also - I think I could have just done a whole session with her - isn't she sweet!



Hell's Angels were in town, so we thought the million cops around probably wouldn't be out for us when we trespassed to get this shot, we also brought the dog into the NO DOGS ALLOWED park... Trouble makers :)

Thanks guys, hope you had a great trip!

1 comment:

  1. Again, amazing! Do you think a) the tutu would fit me? and b) I'd look as cute as Sami in it? I keep thinking I'd look like Olivia the piggie...

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog