Monday, July 27, 2009

Bebe G

I was a little nervous to shoot this little guy, because of his age, he is nearing 3 months and I hadn't shot this age in awhile, and I remember it being a little tricky, because they don't just sleep through everything, yet they aren't quite strong enough for much sitting...

Well I had no reason to be nervous, little G is just the sweetest thing ever, never even heard a peep out of him. Even when mom and dad were changing his outfits (and it was kinda cold out!) and propping him up. I really liked this session, little G's mom and dad are super easy going and fun - THANKS GUYS!
This next one is the only photo they requested. We tried to match up with a photo taken of one of their parents that is similar in composition to this one, a sibling also did this in Ireland. The background is from their yard - so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog