Saturday, April 25, 2009

sugar & spice

I met them last Friday, and couldn't hardly stand how cute they were.

Mom and Grandma came with, and these little cuties were just happy to be along. They were so sweet and well behaved.

The older one was like a little fairy, she seemed to just gracefully flit from here to there... And the little one, was a card! She was so full of expression and her little personality owned my camera!

Love Love Love the little one's crossed feet here...
and here....

Look how she holds her little dress... ahhh!


2 comments:

  1. Hi Brooke!

    I am so so happy with the pictures on your blog. When I read what you wrote and looked at the pictures I could have cried. I called my Mom and told her and she checked it out too. She said the same thing. You did an AMAZING job! I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!

    I am for sure going to be recommending you!

    Thanks again!

    Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow... these are adorable... photos and the girls :) Now we need to do the firefly shot SOON!!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog